Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You May Have To Have Me Committed Soon

If my freezer, closet and spice cabinet haven't already convinced you that I'm not quite right in the head, then my love affair with my new label maker will.

I'd been eyeing the label maker that the Container Store carries for quite some time, but at $50 it just seemed gratuitous.  So imagine my delight when I came across this little beauty at Staples the other day:

The Brother PT-80 P-touch cost only $19.99 with the in-store rebate, and if you want to go the online route, is only $16 on Amazon.  The device could not be simpler to use, and the results seem to be as good as with any label maker to my untrained eye.

And it allowed me to realize my dream of complete bathroom cabinet organization.

See the perfect labels?

Hide all of your unlabeled items, I'll be coming for them before you know it.

3 comments:

Terry at Blue Kitchen said...

When I saw "Container Store" I already knew you were in trouble, Laura. Although perhaps Paul is the one we should be concerned for.

Laura said...

Yes, he is the one that has to put up with most of it...

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I've been thinking of getting a label maker for awhile now...i have so many of those container store clear bins LOL and no idea whats in them! At $16 I'll have to check it out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin