Friday, April 10, 2009

The Blog Omnibus

After consuming the majority of Paul's Bourbon Creme cookies [English version of chocolate Vienna Fingers, in case you were wondering] while he was in Dubai, I made Deb from Smitten Kitchen's chocolate wafers as a replacement. They were twenty times better than what I was replacing!


Dorie Greenspan gives us a wonderful non-coffee warm morning [or all day] drink option.


Michael Ruhlman debuts his rather revolutionary book Ratio, and shows us how it works here.


Hollister Hovey slays me with a source for fabulous and well priced glasses (perfect timing, since I am in need of a new pair, and can't bring myself to pay $400 for the frames that my eye doctor carries). I'm leaning towards these in tortoise...thoughts?




Jen Bekman at 20 x 200 has found yet another piece of art that I am inexplicably obsessed with.


Ulla inspires us all to go to Iceland.


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the glasses. Really love the price.

Rob M. said...

Approve of the glasses purchase.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin