Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pots and Pans

Sadly, as much as I would like to, I cannot fit another thing in my kitchen. However, if you're just beginning to build up your culinary arsenal (or have a larger kitchen than I do), get thee to One Kings Lane immediately.

There's a sale on of Staub dutch ovens, and the price cuts are deep. I find that of all the items I cook with, my dutch oven is the one that I reach for most often, so if you don't have one already, you must at least consider indulging. Please, let me live vicariously.


Stylestance said...

Yes dutch ovens are great, and who can resist colorful shiny cookware. Nice!

Jackie at PhamFatale.com said...

I love your first sentence. We moved to our new house 4 years ago because of the large kitchen and pantry. And now after 4 years, there is no way for me to stack additional eletric appliances or more pots. I'm a gadget freak and I love Staub, apilco, Emile Henry and Le Creuset! Gotta check this sale :P

Terry B, Blue Kitchen said...

We have a Staub oval La Cocotte in blue. It. Is. Wonderful. Everyone gets so excited about Le Creuset, but I think Staub makes a much better product.

A World in a PAN said...

I have had a Le Creusot enamel cast iron pan for ... 35 years. It's really worth the investment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin