Saturday, May 30, 2009

Looking Back

Now that my aunt has discovered Facebook, my sister and I have been noticing that quite a few of our baby pictures have been showing up on various walls and in albums and in god knows what other Facebook applications.  

Not that we're complaining, mind you.  We were adorable children after all.  And luckily she hasn't felt the need to post any images in the "naked in the inflatable swimming pool" family.

On my bi-monthly visit to Facebook this afternoon I noticed that my sister has fully embraced the trip down memory lane, and has decided to use this iconic (in our family at least) shot of her as a little tyke wearing my mother's hat:

See what I mean?  Cute kids.

6 comments:

foodcreate said...

Beautiful! Photo lovely Hat!

Thanks for sharing~

And you can visit me if I can visit you~

Welcome~
foodcreate

The Townhouselady said...

That really is one of the most adorable photos I've ever seen in my life.

pve design said...

Look at that sweet thing! I am thinking about posting the infamous bathtub shots...they are so classic. Mine of course are "family" rated!
pve

Unknown said...

I was cute, wasn't I? I wonder where it all went wrong.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Completely adorable. No wonder she posted it!!

Tavarua said...

Laura,

Adorable photo -

Thanks for the kind comment. To answer your question about tobacco leaves - In the U.S. production of burley tobacco is in Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia and Missouri. A few other places - Honduras and Dominican Republic.

Have a great week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin