Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best Sale Ever

I mentioned my love of Yigal Azrouel pants last week, those wonderful no-tailoring necessary pants that I scored for $30 at the designer's sample sale three years ago.  I failed to mention, however, how fantastic I think that the rest of the line is.  Yigal makes gorgeous, cool evening gowns, edgy accessories (I also got a scarf at the aforementioned sale for $30 that looks a little like a very warm spiderweb...when I wear it with my leather jacket I feel sort of like a DJ from Berlin or someone equally cutting edge), and great work clothes that will make you stand out from the J. Crew/Theory-clad masses (in a good way).

I missed the sample sale last year, but luckily I caught the item in Time Out New York before it could pass me by again this year.  The sale starts tomorrow (Wednesday) and runs through Friday.  It takes place at the designer's showroom, at 225 W. 39th Street (btw 7th and 8th Aves) on the seventh floor.  9-7 Wed, Thursday, 9-4 Friday.  Ladies, do not let it pass you by.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin